you got me milkshook, Guest
0 posts / §

Add Reply
New Poll

can i get an encore // do you want more, miranda & kingston
played by max - she/her - AEST (gmt+10) - mature threads?: depends - contact: ahorrorshow (LINE) -
king
kind of a big deal
world tower
sbs popasia host
bisexual
103 posts // §520
direct link // May 19 2018, 11:50 PM
“Just make sure you play hard to get,” ilsung advised as he pulled his mercedes into the undercovered parking at world tower. Slipping his security pass back into his wallet he looked down at his cute little shopping date and grinned, dimples deepening, “you’re royalty, don’t let anyone make you think otherwise, or you send them to me, got it?” he laughed as she rolled her eyes at him and nodded, the two climbing out of the car and circling to the boot where he pulled out all the shopping bags. He spoiled his half-sister, but she was used to having nice things, and she wasn’t a brat about it. Taking her small hand in his, they made it up the elevator and into the apartments. He lived a few floors lower than his appa, step-mother and half-sister but he didn’t see them as often as he could have. Still, whenever miranda or appa needed someone to look after duchess he made sure they called tulip first before the nanny or a babysitter. He loved the little girl like she was his own, but it was better this way because he didn’t have to raise her. He was just the cool big brother.

Not a lot had changed in the apartment, just the furniture had been updated, and he smiled as he looked out at the view from the floor to ceiling windows not unlike his own. It was a different view, but just as beautiful. And then he saw miranda, and his smile warmed as he placed all the boutique bags on the marble dining table, “we did a little shopping…” he laughed as his little sister hugged her mum and he shrugged off his jacket, “duchess, come here.” he placed his jacket over the back of one of the chairs before he helped the girl out of hers and then looked over at his step-mother, “how’d the press conference go? I didn’t get a chance to look it up yet.” slipping duchess’ jacket beside his he crossed the room to the older woman and placed his hand at the small of her back, a polite kiss on her cheek. The wedding was coming this weekend and duchess was in the bridal party with him, he just hated bringing it up in front of his step-mother since she was very obviously not invited. It wasn’t like his appa was going to be any good getting duchie ready for the royal wedding, so it would fall upon his step-mother, but it wasn’t like he could change heechul’s mind on these things, “We picked up my suit today too, do you want to see it?”

”oppa looks so handsome in it, mama,” duchess piped up from the kitchen where she was staring at the fridge, turning to look at ilsung and laughing as he winked at her, “good girl.”

played by dee - she/her - EST - mature threads?: yes - contact: Ask -
Perfection
The Valley Girl
N/A
world tower
Super Model
Daddysexual
6 posts // §35
direct link // May 21 2018, 10:32 PM

ONLY YOU

are free

Miranda was staring at her phone, her husband hadn't texted her back yet. Perhaps he was busy. Often she felt neglected of his love but surely this was the role of being the wife to an extremely busy man. When they first married everything felt right, she had work and he had work, they'd face time or text in between shoots and when they were reunited it was passionate and loving. Ever since she became a mother she was filled with an overwhelming amount of emotions, missing him and feeling out of place. As much as she loved Duchess she was scared that eventually the cycle would repeat itself. He'd find someone much younger, much more attractive to replace her. A small bit of doubt claimed her and she let out a small exhale, feeling defeated.

It dawned on her that Duchess was with King, her older brother. Miranda pushed up from sitting on the arm of a chair and smoothed out the creases in her dress before making her way towards the kitchen and plugging her phone in--leaving it out on the counter. Bending somewhat over she pushed her heels off of the back of her feet and wiggled out of them, it wasn't long until she heard the front door of the loft unlock and saw her beautiful baby girl running towards her. Miranda was tall, and she was curvy--before her pregnancy she had a typical figure of a small ample bosom and distinctive hips. But now she mimicked an hourglass and her dresses all appeared much more form-fitting, she was voluptuous. Duchess' arms draped around her hips and her fingers went through the young girl's hair. ❝Oh my did you? Did you get mummy something? Maybe something sparkly and pretty like you Dutchie?❞ Leaning forward she lightly tapped the tip of her daughter's nose before kissing her forehead.

King had called her over and Miranda smiled meekly before fixing her sandy blonde hair, she felt aged. She looked at who was her son-in-law and saw a younger version of what Jongsoo was, so handsome. Miranda had to remind herself that their relationship was decent and tender, nothing more than just admiring her husband's son. Although there were times where King made her feel like there was something more and she tried her very best to distance herself from it but felt if she had lost King she would lose her marriage. A question was asked and Miranda's lips parted trying to find the words to say, ❝Oh wow--um, it was really cool. But hard? I never thought about how much work goes into being a humanitarian--but we're doing an anti-fur campaign and I'm going to be modelling in faux blood.❞ Miranda wrinkled her nose and King kissed her cheek, she smiled into it before he let her go.

Oh, the wedding. Miranda lips pressed tightly together and she held her hands in front of her. ❝Of course I'd want to see it, I need to make sure my handsome step-son will look good for his brother's ahem--ahm, wedding.❞ A little bounce in her gesture she kept her composure, she wouldn't be so deeply hurt by not being invited. Though, that was a lie. When Jongsoo heard the news he offered to mediate but Miranda wanted nothing than to make Prince happy and if her presence at the wedding spoiled things then she would stay back--she was sad, but she wanted things to feel right in her marriage, she truly tried so hard.

kingston hak
played by max - she/her - AEST (gmt+10) - mature threads?: depends - contact: ahorrorshow (LINE) -
king
kind of a big deal
world tower
sbs popasia host
bisexual
103 posts // §520
direct link // May 22 2018, 07:02 AM
“With all that glitter she wore today she’s made me all sparkly and pretty,” commented ilsung, running his fingers across his forehead to wipe off any particles of glitter that may have been left. It felt like any time he spent with his sister he would find glitter in is hair, clothes, car, for days. He chuckled lightly as she mentioned how hard it was to be a humanitarian, it was easy to write her off as just another socialite - but then people did that to him too. Just some rich boy that had been raised in the lap of luxury, never lifting a finger to do a day’s work in his life. Of course it wasn’t the manual labour sort of work, but ilsung was always working. He knew the same was for his step-mother, she was a model and she was pigeonholed badly, but he saw a beautiful woman who was trying to use her success for good. “Anti- oh wow,” he raised his eyebrows, the mental image of his step-mother being covered in blood was both erotic and disturbing and he blinked slowly before he shook his head rapidly to clear his thoughts. Exhaling shortly through his nose he pulled a yikes face, “Real blood? Because that seems to be defeating the entire purpose of the campaign... “

what did he know, though? Shrugging, he pulled the coat-hangered bag to the front of the pile of shopping, the tailor’s name printed in gold across the top left of the zippered garment bag, “I guess it is all about the shock factor, though, right? Is appa shooting it for you?” he didn’t know how often his parents worked together these days, it seemed a bit sad if they didn’t at all. It wasn’t like his appa had discovered miranda, but their work together had been incredible and the scandal that ensued also shot them to the limelight as a couple.

Pausing as she stumbled over the end of her sentence, ilsung looked over at her with empathy and pursed his lips for a moment, “Miranda i’m sorry. You know how he is… it was hard work just convincing him to invite appa and eomma. I did try.” and it was the truth, because as much as he supported and enabled his brother’s diva tendencies he did often try and gently steer the man toward a more rational decision on most things. It was just how they worked, dramatic heechul and sensible ilsung (sensible compared to his younger brother, anyway).

Perfection
The Valley Girl
N/A
world tower
Super Model
Daddysexual
6 posts // §35
direct link // May 29 2018, 08:48 PM

ONLY YOU

are free

Oh Dutchie.❞ Miranda beamed right over at her daughter, smile full and luminous. The longer she stared at her daughter's face the more she saw someone who was not her husband in Duchess. A pang of guilt ripped through her heart and she shifted her gaze away from the bright eyed young girl and to the dotting young man speaking to her. Miranda was poised, she had training with public relations and professionals to handle stressful situations--not that this was stressful, but her feelings and her past gnawed at her and made her weak. She needed to not feel this way, to pick herself up and put the past behind her. To continue on with this charade.

She shook her head, bountiful curls danced as she bit down on her lower lip. ❝I don't believe so, that would be the opposite of the cause right? Oh wait you just said that!❞ Her giggle was deep and hearty, Miranda covered her hand over her mouth politely before letting her hand fall against her lap. The chuckle wasn't forced, she genuinely had a moment laughing at herself--and usually she could always do that if she said something pathetic. Being around her step-son was different than being around other men, she typically wore a facade that gave the illusion that she was the ideal woman. Her laugh would be alluring, her gaze was sultry and posture graceful. But with her step-son, the boy whom she had growth with she was able to laugh carefree yet for some reason she still covered her mouth as if she was afraid he'd see an ugly side to her.

Shrugging her shoulders, shaking her head of course her husband couldn't do the shoot. He was too busy--King knew that, she moved her figure and gently took off her earrings as she waded through the living room of the place--searching for her purse to place the earrings into the gift box from the store she had purchased them from. ❝Oh Ilsung--it's alright, really. It's your brother's wedding he should be allowed to do whatever he wants.❞ Another small shrug, she was deeply hurt by it but it wasn't something she could control. ❝Remember my wedding? I had the most beautiful ball-gown with a small tiara. Your father set free doves with me, everything was perfect.❞ Placing her jewellery away she closed the box carefully, there was silence and she felt the need to call out for her daughter. It was always Duchess that helped Miranda keep it together, stop her from bursting at the seams. ❝Are you bringing anyone to his wedding? Your father says maybe someone from your show, I've got it recorded! Of course I can't watch it with your sister awake.

kingston hak

king
kind of a big deal
world tower
sbs popasia host
bisexual
103 posts // §520
direct link // Jun 10 2018, 06:51 AM
Grinning as she giggled, his eyes softened as he watched the other woman. Of course he was attracted to her, but ever since their tryst when he was much, much younger he had grown once he realised he never had a chance with her. She wasn’t his to love, and she wouldn’t ever love him the way he wanted her to. It was a hard lesson for a teenager to learn but he was a smart young man, he pushed past it, threw himself into his work, created his own legacy instead of just piggybacking off his father’s (although the money from his trust fund was how he got started with the various investment properties he owned). The way he looked at miranda now, there was nothing left of that teenage lust (love), he looked at her as his step-mother, a beautiful woman in her own right but it never entered his head that there would be another situation like the one they found themselves in nine years ago.

he was fond of her.

there weren’t many people in his life that used his real name, but he liked the way it sounded on her lips, the only ones he was ilsung to were ones he had grown up with really. People that knew the real him. He nodded at her words, he could tell she was hurt but he didn’t bring it up again, she was far too poised to complain about his brother especially when they both knew the decision had nothing to do with them, “your wedding was straight from a disney movie.” he agreed with her, she’d looked beautiful and it had been easily the wedding of the year, especially with two such high profile people finding love and marrying. He’d only been a teenager but he remembered it, and all the conflicting feelings he’d had, because on one hand his dad had already done this. He’d fallen in love and married a woman, and then… found something better? It had hurt heechul far more than it had hurt him, but it had left the older hak boy sitting alone a lot and contemplating al the feelings he had inside of him. He just didn’t understand. It didn’t make him hate his step-mother, though.

grinning at dutchie he gave her a shrug and an i don’t know what she’s talking about face before he laughed and looked back at the woman, “it’s actually a really great show, i’ve enjoyed it. I’m taking the winner to the wedding, with heechul’s blessing, but you know who is his maid of honour so i feel i may get heavily distracted from my date?” it was awful, he knew that, and he would be a good date to the person he took with him - it was just difficult to exist when avery was around and he didn’t want to keep his hands to himself.

Perfection
The Valley Girl
N/A
world tower
Super Model
Daddysexual
6 posts // §35
direct link // Jun 12 2018, 11:35 PM

ONLY YOU

are free

Miranda only knew so much about the lives of her step-children. She knew that Prince was involved with a man whose name was Calvin and worked in a chop shop, he seemed kind and quite quirky--someone she had not pictured to steal the heart of Princeton Hak but he had. As for King, he was always single but his arms were covered in beautiful women. It was only recently she noticed that King was involved with someone but she hadn't seen pictures, just heard a name--Avery, her husband had told her. Miranda wondered if she was as beautiful or average. But it was King, just like the rest of the Hak men he probably had high standards when it came to dating. ❝I see you're letting yourself get wrapped around her finger--Oh Ilsung, ❞ Miranda was going to add more to her comment but felt like she didn't need to elaborate on the topic.

If he was anything like his father, he would offer so much love into one woman until another walked by. Granted, Miranda didn't picture her husband as the type to easily get bored and there was a crushing circumstance where the boys' family was separated because their father fancied her but it wasn't like she was purposely trying to sabotage it. To further justify her marriage, they had been married for a bit now and she didn't have plans for the marriage to end anytime soon. That was until she looked at her daughter and shifted her gaze to King. ❝Um--sorry I meant to say something else.❞ Another soft chortle as she bit down on her lip as placed her purse down and crossed her arms over her chest. Duchess looked more like King than she did of her husband's. It was odd, she could see it--other's would pass it off that she was a sibling and so it was plausible.

But the truth was, Miranda knew that Duchess wasn't a sibling. Not a small young girl whose father was a famous photographer and mother a beautiful Australian woman with European roots. This young child was a product of a time that Miranda lacked judgement. She abused a teenage boy and coerced him into doing things that should have placed her in a prison cell. From the moment she realized what she had done she couldn't erase it. A loyal pro-life supporter, she reluctantly and discreetly devised a plan to make it seem like her husband would be the supposed father. Duchess had gone and left, coming back out to model her clothes--sparkly and frilly. King would be a great dad, but Miranda knew that being honest in this time would merely ruin the fantasy the entire family had. ❝Dutchie! Mummy loves that dress so much! You look very cute.

kingston hak

king
kind of a big deal
world tower
sbs popasia host
bisexual
103 posts // §520
direct link // Jul 7 2018, 10:28 AM
Grinning as he slipped his hands into the pockets of his slacks, his dimples deepened and his eyes glinted happily as the beautiful woman teased him. He’d always had nothing but the utmost respect for her, really, especially when she had always been so mindful of their cultural heritage and which parts of it they kept intact. ”It’s hard not to,” he agreed amicably, he wasn’t going to deny it. He did love avery, but things were always going to be so complicated between them - even more now that avery wasn’t just some skinny little gay boy. No one really understood the way he felt, and he really couldn't ever explain himself properly either. Not to his brother, not to his best friend mason, the words just weren’t there for the feelings he had and he knew that no matter how much he did love avery, how much he told her that, it just wasn’t going to be enough unless she was his one and only.

he couldn’t commit to something like that, not yet, even though he wanted to, at times.

”hmm?” he watched the woman, completely unaware of the huge secret she’d been carrying. He’d kept one of his own, too, the one they shared since he was quite young. It wasn’t something he thought about overly much, it was easy to just put it at the back of his head as he drowned himself in work and women. It was harder to forget when he was with both his father and his step-mother, but his siblings helped diffuse any conflicting feelings he could potentially have. Kingston wanted to know what it was that the woman was going to say, but his sister with her deep dimples had returned and he grinned happily at her. The man loved his half-sister like she was his own child, he lived to spoil her and make her happy, ”you’re beautiful, I wish you could be my date for the wedding.”

giving the girl a wink, he excused himself and headed to the kitchen, opening the fridge and helping himself to a bottle of wine. pulling out two glasses, he raised one toward Miranda in a silent offer - did she want a drink too?

Perfection
The Valley Girl
N/A
world tower
Super Model
Daddysexual
6 posts // §35
direct link // Jul 14 2018, 12:01 AM

ONLY YOU

are free

This would complicate things, the wine truthfully. ❝Dutchie honey? Could you do mummy a favour and please go put your pretty little things away in your room?❞ Miranda moved slowly towards the kitchen where her daughter lingered right next to her--brother. King was pouring wine and Duchess came over to her mother with almond-shaped hazel eyes and long dark hair. Her smile was luminous and her little features mimicked those of King's. Dimples, sharp eyes and full lips. Everything about Duchess was so closely related to King's--despite that supposedly being her brother. She looked more like King than she ever did Princeton. ❝Ilsung and I have to talk--I promise it won't be long baby.❞ A gentle kiss was placed on Duchess; head and her daughter tugged down on the sleeve of her dress, unintentionally exposing Miranda's shoulder. Her daughter was nine, but their affection was like a new mother and infant. They loved each other more than anything. Miranda thought about losing Duchess and the thought gutted her.

Duchess shortly left after laughing at her mummy's wardrobe malfunction and skipped off with her bags. Carrying them in both hands before running down the hall towards her rather large bedroom. Adjusting herself, Miranda placed her hands on the island counter-top. It was made of granite marble, with some polishing and sparkling gold, black and white glaze. Dipping her head towards the side she gingerly took off her earrings and watched her step-son. She had a choice to explain things before the wedding or after--or perhaps not at all. There wasn't a real reason to tell King that Duchess was more than just his sister. Every time she looked at the two of them she felt guilty. Duchess needed to know, her husband deserved to know--hell, even King should know what had become of her mistake when he was younger.

Let's do dinner after the wedding is over with. You and I.❞ She blurted out, watching him with pale blue eyes. ❝If you want to? I don't want to mess up your schedule sweetheart I know how busy you are--how's Tulip? Maybe we can schedule something? I just want to erm--well, spend some quality time with my favourite stepson.❞ The last part made her nervously chuckle, her laughter dying down as she pushed back blonde strands of hair. Her husband was going to divorce her, she knew it all too well. Maybe, just maybe she could keep quiet until Duchess is older?

kingston hak
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
cute RPG-Directory shadowplay jcink tinder palette | jeju boarding school one chance  candyland couture critical beauty re-bye: panfandom personified kpop site hul! daebak sadeon! rp adverts rpings An 18+ non-canon Potterverse AU RP set in Australia we are bulletproof incredible! Only A Memory Away | AU Sailor Moon w/ combat mechanics the beginning sonder warring crowns K-Urban: Korean Music Forum universe 『 M E R C Y 』