you got me milkshook, Guest
0 posts / §

Add Reply
New Poll

sauropelta edwardsorum, kiki & rex
played by oph - she/her - cest - mature threads?: yes - contact: the_ophelia (line) -
rex
the excavator
bondi
cammer
poly pansexual
47 posts // §240
direct link // Mar 17 2018, 10:39 AM

All truth be told, Rex was excited to be there, waiting for Kiki, ready to try out the thing he did with plasma. It took them a while to get around to do it, mostly because they wanted to make sure it was alright and assure everybody – namely August as a main decision-maker on their behalf – that things were safe and okay and that Kiki was their friend. They certainly didn’t need to be assured, as they had loved the idea and they always liked trying out things that were new. Let it never be said that Rex wasn’t adventurous – they most certainly were.

They liked others leading them, too. Controlling, although that control was controlled as well, of their actions and decisions and this was the perfect situation to let Kiki lead without asking him about it or telling him to, lest they make him uncomfortable. He was a shy boy, although not at all like Rex. Rex wasn’t shy, they were insecure and they were trying to work on it. They weren’t sure about his confidence, but they thought he had a lot to be confident of, so they didn’t censor themselves when they noticed him approaching, waving excitedly. They didn’t hang out with the others from uni a lot, but those they were friends with, they loved.

“Are you excited?” They questioned even before he got too close to them, but they figured they may very well border on the lower edges of outdoors voice.

kieran paak
played by dee - - - mature threads?: - contact: -
Kiki
The Dreamer
bondi
Grad Student
Demiromantic
27 posts // §140
direct link // Apr 2 2018, 10:07 PM
O Mister Sandman, Bring Me A Dream
The Ocean Breathes Salty

The last time he tried this experiment with another peer, it ended somewhat--okay. Al (his best friend) was an oddball but when Kieran made the mistake of slipping information about how electrode conduction induced strong sexual feelings. It was a stimulant of the sort, electricity pulsing through sensitive finger tips could be a pleasure sensor for erogenous zones. What happened? Well Kieran upped the voltage and accidentally shocked them instead of giving Al what he craved. Nothing was fried of course, Kieran had them both checked on by a resident in the medical school. He just felt bad he went as far as to electrocuting him and his best friend all because he didn't want to see Al's erection. Now Rex, they seemed much more interested outside of the lewd fact.

He had waited at his department on campus while writing notes for his thesis on Methodological behaviorism and Radical behaviorism. His time being on the bachelor allowed him to study more about the two different versions and conclude some theories on historical psychologists notes. Checking the time he closed his book and went to meet up with Rex. He would start the plasma ball when they came there, maybe offer a bit of a lecture. But that sounded boring too, he could tone it down and be more suave? Cool? Kieran was 'cool' but as cool as a cucumber on a hot day that's be left out of the ice box for far too long. Rolling his eyes as he rounded the corner he quickly sharpened up and pushed away fading red hair out of his face and smiled real wide looking at them. ❝I'm very thrilled.❞ His pun was probably executed poorly, even though he laughed and tried to justify it. ❝Thrill as in--because it also means a pulse or a throb and that tends to correspond with shockwaves...Ready to go?❞ He trailed off quickly and spoke up shortly after.

played by oph - she/her - cest - mature threads?: yes - contact: the_ophelia (line) -
rex
the excavator
bondi
cammer
poly pansexual
47 posts // §240
direct link // Apr 5 2018, 11:40 AM

Rex gasped, absolutely loving the pun. They clasped their hands together, soundless because they didn’t want to interrupt him and they made little clapping motions. They loved the little explanations he gave (sometimes they did it too, but mostly if people were confused and they fumbled around a lot) and they loved how Kiki was so devoted to things that most wouldn’t consider interesting or appropriate. He didn’t seem to be one of those modernly cool boys with grey sweatpants and bad fashion taste – even though he was just as handsome – but that was what made him cool in Rex’s eyes. A lot of their university friends were there because someone else wanted them to go there, or because they got carried by good career prospect without actually thinking about how much effort needs to be put in studying. Very few of them actually enjoyed what they were doing and sometimes, instead of feeling good in company of people who were there for the same thing, Rex felt a little bit alienated.

Not with Kiki, though, and he did have the best ideas. They knew it wouldn’t be too much, but they still wondered how sensitive they would be afterwards. It’d be interesting nonetheless and they trusted that Kiki knew what he was doing and, of course, what the results were, so they didn’t need any more mental prep than just showing up and being in the mood for getting mildly electrocuted – although they supposed electrocution really required higher voltage, but it sounded more badass to call it that. “Yes, well, I’m excited like the atoms!” Which would mean always, and was also pretty accurate because Rex really was always excited.

“Where do were start?” And indeed, they couldn’t wait – they were excited and thrilled – to start. It’d be an experience for sure. “Do you need anything special from me?” They asked yet again, just to make sure.

kieran paak
Kiki
The Dreamer
bondi
Grad Student
Demiromantic
27 posts // §140
direct link // Apr 5 2018, 10:03 PM
The Ocean Breathes Salty

The way Rex silently clapped reminded him of Charlie Chaplin, his mum would play reels of it when he was younger and he'd grow giddy with joy laughing at the man soundlessly performed comedy. It wasn't something he'd think his friends would be into, so when he moved out of his mothers and she offered for him to take the old film reels with him--he regretfully declined. He could have shown Dylan them, but Dylan was just so independent and carefree, Al was always chasing tail. Kieran decided it was best to watch those childhood favourites if he visited his parents. A reason to visit too. So when they clapped Kieran grinned real wide with all of his teeth showing to amplify just how amused he was. ❝I'm glad you thought that was funny, I felt foolish saying it.❞ Fingers tugging at dried skin along his cuticles, Rex made a joke and Kieran practically gawked. It may have been the greatest thing someone ever said to him.

Excited state--I didn't know you knew about that--um, okay.❞ He made a small pleased noise. ❝That was--really cool, I usually ever get.. Dumb jokes back that don't make any sense--not from you, I mean my friends. My guy friends. They're not really into science like I am.❞ Nodding, a lot. ❝I wouldn't classify neurology as strictly a science. Maybe a behavioural science.❞ Kieran was fidgeting with his hands and talking way too much. But Rex was incredibly polite and patient with him and he appreciated that, he enjoyed the fact that Rex seemed as interested into the same topics as him. A true friend indeed. ❝Oh well, let's head indoors and I can show you the set up. I have some small plasma globes that should be fun, it might make your hair stand on end.❞ Kieran wanted to say more, talk about the project. ❝All you need to do is just enjoy really, when you touch a spot on the globe it'll create an attractive spot for the energy to flow, you'll feel a warm tingling sensation there.❞ He started to head for the front doors of his department wing, opening for Rex to pass through.

rex
the excavator
bondi
cammer
poly pansexual
47 posts // §240
direct link // Apr 8 2018, 02:19 PM

Rex shook their head left and right, enthusiastic as they always were about everything. “Oh, no, I always like your humour. You are very smart and it shows because you’re very funny, too.” Witty, the world they were looking for was witty, but it was at the tip of their tongue so they went in the roundabout way of showing their appreciation. Kiki would understand it anyway, what with his intellect and all. “Kikiiii—“ They whined, squishing his cheeks between their palms, completely forgetting that they always, always, always needs to ask people for permission before touching their face, even when those people are their friends (and especially! when they were their friends, so they could keep the friendship going). “I study medicine! We just touch up on physics, but I explored!” They were nosy and loved knowledge and knowing, so of course they did and, besides, they followed lessons unblinking, soaking in every word.

“Some guy friends can be silly! Auggie knows a lot about cars, I’ve noticed a lot of guys talk about cars. You don’t, thankfully. I don’t know anything about them.” Kiki didn’t; he talked about science, which was good, because cars and sports were a bit silly (even though Rex followed sports sometimes, more for the spirit of it than for the athletics) and, as always, their friend had to bleed into the conversation, because it was so very Rex-like to mention him all the time.

They cooed, excited, and followed after Kieran, bouncing with each step they took. “Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go—” They chanted beneath their breath, as to not create noise and disturb anyone who could’ve been working, but they were already imagining it and they were excited. They’d love to see their hair raise – it was such a silly, human reaction and those were always fun. It was fun to see how their body involuntarily responded to something their mind knew a lot of, but the physical sensation was just too new not to. “Thank you!” They were a little – a lot – louder when they passed the door, bowing a little bit from the other side. Kiki was just so cute and polite.

kieran paak
Kiki
The Dreamer
bondi
Grad Student
Demiromantic
27 posts // §140
direct link // Apr 25 2018, 12:31 PM
The Ocean Breathes Salty

Am I?❞ KiKi wasn't sure why he had asked her for reassurance whether or not he was funny. Some people thought his quirks were funny, and then there were some who thought he actually made decent jokes like Rex. It was probably because they had a tonne in common, they were intrigued by similar things and well it was nice to have someone who thought science puns were comedic. Rex touched his face and he didn't realise how soft and tiny their hands were until he was touched. It was a strange moment, his eyes widening and lips pushed together in a soft pink button shape as his cheeks were tugged and pinched. Rex coaxed yet another smile from KiKi and he felt embarrassed with how easily charmed he was right now. ❝W-Well I study neurology, I think we're in the same boat--program at least. But physics is very important, I took that instead of chemistry in high school--I mean I eventually took it because I need it for--why am I explaining this I'm sure you already know what I mean?

He all of that with his face being squished. KiKi wasn't one to tell anyone to stop, in fact he had liked that Rex was touching him and being endearing about it. The only people who ever really were physical with him were his best friends and sometimes it was just your average testosterone 'gotta-touch-something' sort of gestures. A shove, a slap on the backside, a punch to the shoulder. But this, it was different. It was pleasant.

When they had entered KiKi followed behind Rex and smiled at the thank you before proceeding to head inside of the building. Just to the right of them would be the door to the lab-room where they could test out the plasma sphere. KiKi took out his keys to the room from his denim jacket as he walked side by side with Rex. ❝We normally use the electroencephalogram when we use the sphere, reading how electricity affects brain waves and whether or not it interferes with neurotransmitters.❞ He spoke, walking right up to the door and unlocking it. ❝I've concluded that in some individuals dopamine levels rise when they touch the sphere, much like someone who finally uses the loo after holding bodily fluids in for so long or well, eating food after feeling hungry.❞ KiKi paused, staring at Rex before adding, ❝Or drugs too.

rex
the excavator
bondi
cammer
poly pansexual
47 posts // §240
direct link // Apr 30 2018, 07:37 AM

“Yes, of course!” They clapped their hands together, this time the sound echoing in the empty space around them. They scrunched their shoulders up with accompanying pout, a little bit surprised, but they really didn’t mind the noise. Of course not, Rex was normally the one creating so much of it anyway. “Was it okay to touch your face?? You liked it right?? You can tell me if you didn’t, I won’t be mad! I don’t want you to be uncomfortable!!” They were all about making other people feel nice and relaxed in their company even though they would often overstep without meaning to just because everything else other than their own fun could take a backburner and be an afterthought. They were trying though, they were trying to do better even though Kiki had smiled, which surely meant he didn’t mind them touching all over his face.

“I know what you mean! But if you want to talk about it, I’d really like to listen. I think it’s interesting you took physics even though it wasn’t really your field.” They nodded along, excited to hear something about it even though it wasn’t necessarily important for the task or the situation at hand. They liked talking and they liked listening, too, and really, Rex thought they were equally good at both of these things and there really wasn’t a reason as to why they wouldn’t sit through anything their friend decided to throw at them – it was just an added bonus that they liked him and the things he talked about.

They followed after him dutifully, not touching anything but their eyes widened considerably, as if though that would help them soak in everything, but they were really were ready to commit everything to memory. They were a good student and, before everything, they were dutifully listening and very, very good. That was just how Rex was, in case anyone asked, so they displayed these characteristics too. “I love happiness.” They commented a little bit out of the blue, though they also thought it could fit into the entire context of the convo. “Will you be able to measure me? I’ll be the happiest!” Of course they would, they did their best to excel and be the very best. “I will make you poud!” They clapped once again.

kieran paak
Kiki
The Dreamer
bondi
Grad Student
Demiromantic
27 posts // §140
direct link // May 8 2018, 11:54 AM
The Ocean Breathes Salty

Rex, so kind and endearing. Careful to apologise and ask if it had been alright to touch him. KiKi reveled in that moment, basking in a glow of being liked (whether it had been friendly, Rex was always very friendly) it was nice. It wasn't his friends for once, Dylan or Al. Nodding, his eyes scanned the area--collecting his thoughts before he'd speak again. ❝I've always been very good with sciences, maths.❞ A click of his tongue, shifting his gaze to them. ❝I could do a reading on you sometime this week if you'd like? However it's best if you're in some sort of emotional state--we find that brainwaves are actually much more interesting to read when one's feelings are heightened by an event or sensation.❞ He stepped away for a moment to start setting up the plasma sphere.

When they entered the room was relatively big, but comfortably not too large. There were desks and tables with smooth marble surfaces. It was just a veneer, the tables were made of heavy plastic. Bookshelves parted the windows and a large whiteboard screen hovered in the front of the room. On the table in the back of the room there sat a glass sphere with a magnetic pole in the centre. KiKi crouched down low and grabbed an outlet plug and sorted it, plugging it in before unravelling the cord to make sure it wasn't tangled with others before reaching the base of the sphere to flick on the switch. It would take some time before the object would work properly.

So, erm--how're things Rex?❞ KiKi stood upright and pushed up on the sleeves of his jacket, staring from the glass to them. He wasn't one to start up casual conversation unless he felt comfortable, but around Rex he felt at ease--felt okay to talk about things. They made him feel less anxious and well--if he could, he'd hang out them as frequently as he did with Al and Dylan, but now his two best friends had jobs and lives and KiKi had done the bachelor, he was writing his thesis and attending medical university for neurology. Maybe having new best friends was okay.

rex
the excavator
bondi
cammer
poly pansexual
47 posts // §240
direct link // Aug 3 2018, 10:17 AM

“You’re brilliant.” They blurt out and become a little bashful afterwards. It wasn’t hard for them to give compliments, but usually they were feeling and acting more according to it, hyperactive and over-excited so that others could expect it, but this seemed a little more serious. Sure, they were still their rambling self, but they didn’t want to get Kiki in trouble when it came to anything. Surely he had to have some sort of permission to be there, and Rex wasn’t going to jeopardize anything for him. No, they liked him; he was their friend and he was smart and they had fun with him and they wanted to keep having fun with him.

“Can you? Am I bothering you? If you’re busy I can wait, it doesn’t have to be this week, but I’d like it to! I mean, if you want.” As always, they got easily tangled when trying to convey both their excitement and the corner for the time and mood of other people, but they stopped themself before they talked more because they were sure Kiki would understand anyway. “What kind of mood do you need me to be in? Does it need to be sad? I hope not… I’m in good mood just when I’m with you. I’m happy, but more than normal! Is that okay?” They provided in one breath.

The sphere lit up and they kept quiet, as if though the conversation would be enough to disturb it. It couldn’t immediately work, of course, but Rex was wide-eyed in wonder before Kiki spoke and then those wide-eyed eyes redirected their wonder at Kiki. “I’ve been well.” They replied, still a little quiet, and crossed the room so that they could be standing next to Kiki and watching colorful waves form within the glass. “I got a lot of gifts from my followers so I did more shows, but I was only unpacking in them. I think they love that.” It was true; their regular times were still up, but it was good to just talk to the camera and look at shiny new things. “Someone gifted me a dino that grows in water, but I still haven’t found a perfect cup for it. What have you been up to?”

kieran paak
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
cute RPG-Directory shadowplay jcink tinder palette | jeju boarding school one chance  candyland couture critical beauty re-bye: panfandom personified kpop site hul! daebak sadeon! rp adverts rpings An 18+ non-canon Potterverse AU RP set in Australia we are bulletproof incredible! Only A Memory Away | AU Sailor Moon w/ combat mechanics the beginning sonder warring crowns K-Urban: Korean Music Forum universe 『 M E R C Y 』