meatshake!

01. BOO!

please register in lowercase letters. avatars are 250x400

set in spookney, australia, meatshake! is a fresh and friendly real life dead rp that encourages wild and free rping and diversity! we're accepting of all players and characters from any background (treat others how you wish to be treated in return). You won't be judged for your plots, no matter how dark and messy they are or how cute and fluffy you want them to be c: come join us where you can just write!

your BATmin

02. cryptkeepers

what's new? -

03. news from the grave

Shocktober! welcome to the spookiest of the months and milkshake meatshake's second halloween! We've got a bunch of fun spooky things for you to play with including post bingo, a pumpkin hunt and some games! get into the spirit and come up with a creepy name for your character and submit your favourite halloween songs for our playlist! All the details are right here, ghoulfriends!

28 august: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAX YOU'RE THE LIGHT OF OUR LIVES AND THE MOST AMAZING PERSON, MILKSHAKE LOVES YOU <333

23 august: a year ago today, zero came out of hiding and stopped stalking milkshake - she finally joined us! because max missed zero's bday this year, the second best date to celebrate zero's existence is the day she came into our lives! enjoy our shineeshake games!

14 august: today we're flipping out a quick little activity check! please read all the details here!

1 august: happy earth day nova milkshake! happy engagement zero!

1 june: ayo ladies & gentlemen, this is milkshake's one year anniversary! it's a massive milestone for a number of reasons, but most importantly it's very symbolic of the friendship and totally insane plots we have come up with over the last twelve months. thank you to everyone who has brought their sunshine and light to milkshake and jumped into all our adventures with us! we love you so much ♥

23 april HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZERO!!!! today our lil peppa was born and this gross world became so much brighter <33 have an amazing day beautiful, and know that we all love you!! <3

20 march come play our first monthly post bingo! lasting until the end of april!

11 march this month's of the whenevers are up! congratulations all our wonderful players c: you're the best!

1 march we are eight months old! thank you for everyone who has kept milkshake the amazing, friendly, safe place it is <3

21 Feb. nominate the OTMs which should be renamed the of the whenevers

1 Jan. Happy new year babies!

17 Dec. merry christmas friends! christmas is just next week so we're not going to do a MASSIVE event but there's still some fun things to do and don't forget to complete the activity check
09 Nov. Things are still a little spooky around here, but we're back to our regular milkshake flavour! Check out the latest announcement for some new things! Stay amazing, friends!

Oct. HALLOWEEN Things are getting pretty spooky around milkshake! MEATSHAKE! Stay tuned for mini events and games being progressively released in the lead up to our spookiest holiday!
28 Sept. HAPPY JAAN DAY! today we celebrate the day that jaan was born, just a few moons ago! thank you for being born, jaan, thank you for being on this planet with us and thank you for being our amazing lovebug who will only ever cheer us on and never hold us back. This day is for YOU, baby!!
01 Sept it's spring!
12 Aug. new skin! let us know if something is wanky!

please welcome jaan as our very first mod! thank you for stepping up to help us out <3

new poll

» respect that // bow down bitches, theococo
coco zhang
 Posted: Sep 3 2017, 09:30 PM
36 years old
trophy wife
divorced
her louboutins
world tower
13 posts
minty meatshake
the queen
coco zhang

Stretching out in her bed, the sheets slid deliciously across her skin before she curled back up against the warm body beside her. It hadn’t been that long since someone had been there with her, but it had been a long time since she had let anyone stay. Usually they were out the door the moment they were done, a fierce goodbye kiss on their lips from her but that was it. She didn’t try and have one night stands, it was just much easier that way. No emotions or baggage, it had to take a special sort of someone to elicit some sort of warmer response from the woman.

it wasn’t like she was a stone cold ice queen - okay maybe it was, but there was a softness she sometimes displayed to people in her life. Her ex-husband had been one of them, she’d actually loved him (but had single-handedly destroyed that). There’d been a number of men in her life but none of them were in her mind as she scratched her perfectly manicured nails down the side of her newest toy. Coco barely knew him, but he’d been irresistible and had said all the right things to wind up between her thighs. She’d hadn’t sent him packing either - he was the kind of man that she felt she could get used to.

”Wake up,” she murmured as she kissed against his tanned shoulder, lips dragging across his bare skin before she leaned over him to see if he was listening to her. A perfect brow arched at him and she dug her nails in a little harder against his side to try and rouse him. Pausing for a moment she sat up, sliding across him so she was straddling his stomach and staring at him from her perch, “we have the place to ourselves this morning, but I think we should shower and get dressed and go get breakfast.”

her mind was made up, but as he rolled onto his back and looked up at her she grinned and leaned down to capture his lips with hers. maybe she’d let him have a say in what they were doing that morning - but one thing was for sure and that was she wasn’t going to let him go home just yet, “are you a food snob?” she grinned again, far more candid than she normally would be. Theo was different though, “do you go out and eat and get pissy because you could make the food better?”

when you call my name it's like a little prayer
pm
email
^
theodoric park
 Posted: Sep 4 2017, 01:25 PM
26 years old
chef
dating
all the wrong people
surry hills
10 posts
minty meatshake
The Epicure
theodoric park

Sometimes I feel I've got to, Run away I've got to, Get away from the pain that you drive into the heart of me, The love we share, Seems to go nowhere, And I've lost my light, For I toss and turn I can't sleep at night
It seemed like only moments ago that he was standing in his kitchen, pacing back and forth. It had been nearly closing when his sous chef pushed him to go ask for the mysterious woman's number. She hadn't been seated alone, no, she was far to beautiful for that. However her stale gaze told Theodoric that she hadn't been enjoying herself that much and as he peered at her through the round window he swore that their eyes had met. He was the kind of man to fall in love at first sight, he always had been, and there was something about that woman that called out to him. “You won't do it, we both know that you won't.” The taunting had made his blood boil, but it was perhaps the only reason he had made his move. The woman and her suitor sat in one another's company until closing. It wasn't until the man made his exit, leaving the Latina by herself, that Theo made his move. He was certain that he would fail, absolute that he would trip over his words, but he didn't. He learned that her name was Coco and it sounded like a heavenly song to him. The way it tumbled so smoothly off his lips made him absolutely smitten. It was hard to believe that she was ten years his senior, as she certainly looked to be his age. The night brought the two to a bar which amounted to countless drinks and eventually a lustful kiss that escalated into something more. She was perfect, in a sense. There had never been a more impeccable woman and as he awoke in her bed he truly felt that he had won the jackpot. She was feisty as hell, as she had so eloquently exhibited in bed. Typically he was the domineering type, but it had been a power struggle between the two for the entire night. It was something new, something exciting. She knew what she wanted and that in itself was just so sexy. He had felt almost as though he was a sex toy, only there for her pleasure. The way she expertly manoeuvred him demonstrated that she wasn't there to waste any time. Theo didn't question it, for the words “how did you get so good” felt as though it would have been a mood killer; he merely enjoyed it. He could have laid there forever, relishing in her company and warmth; she clearly wanted none of that. He let out a whimper tinged with protest as her nails dug into him; when she slid on top of him he rubbed the sleepiness from his eyes and gazed up at her. Even in the morning with her hair a mess she looked angelic. He ran his hands up her thighs, admiring her deep, olive skin tone. “Good morning, beautiful,” he cooed. Her lips on his stirred him and he was thankful that she perched atop his stomach rather than his hips. He propped himself up on his elbows, Coco still straddling him, “I will eat whatever, I'm not picky. I mean, I could probably make better, but it's the thought that counts,” he replied with a smug smirk. He wrapped an arm around her petite waist and shimmied his body so that he was sitting upright, before laying Coco backwards and lowering himself on top of her. He kissed along her jawline and sensually down her neck, stopping at her collarbone to pepper expeditious pecks across her chest. “Why? Are you going to make me breakfast too?” he questioned in a murmur inhibited by his lips pressed to her skin. Etc.
tag: coco bae • notes: <3 <3 <3 <3
pm
^
coco zhang
 Posted: Sep 5 2017, 07:05 AM
36 years old
trophy wife
divorced
her louboutins
world tower
13 posts
minty meatshake
the queen
coco zhang

He'd turned her night around in ways she hadn't expected, and subconsciously she assumed he was just going to be that person for her. If she wanted something, Theo would get it for her - or at least she'd make him. He'd been a welcome relief from the nightmare that had been dinner with her ex-husband. Coco didn't want to seem desperate, and she still hadn't changed her surname back to her maiden name, but she would stop at nothing to get his love back.

it just wasn't something she could do though, and the relationship they once had was now ash between her fingers. he didn't love her anymore, not after what she had done to him. she'd taken his heart and crushed it so carelessly, and while coco had deep remorse she couldn't look at her daughter and wish the child didn't exist.

smiling as theo greeted her, his warm hands on her tanned skin, she squeezed her thighs around him again and tilted her head so her hair fell over one shoulder, tickling his chest when she leaned forward. The power struggle between them had actually been fun, unexpected. Usually when a man wanted her to bend to his will she would get irritated, put him in his place. With Theo it had just been different; the way he looked at her spoke volumes for how much power she held over him already - and she liked it. "good morning, Theo," she purred his name, nuzzling against the side of his face before she kissed his lips again as he raised himself up. Her fingers slid down his chest, tracing over the dip of the muscles on his abdomen as he spoke and she grinned at his words. That arrogance, the smug face - she loved that confidence, "mm, I'm sure you could." before she could kiss him again he had his arms around her waist, moving so he was over her, and the woman watched him like a cat with a mouse. A smirk stayed on her lips, fingers dragging through his hair as he started to leave a trail of kisses down her throat and collarbone. Arching her back, she revelled in the attention before she scraped her nails down his chest and settled her hands at his waist, "do I look like the sort of woman who cooks breakfast for her man?" she laughed, squeezing his sides playfully. she did sometimes cook, for special occasions or when she was feeling wifely, but Theo wasn't there yet. He was gorgeous and had so much potential but he still had a little way to go. The man between her thighs had to prove himself, "you can have me for breakfast, if you're good, but I meant actually leaving the bedroom and eating out together." like a date. Hands finding his chest, she pushed him up off her gently and locked her dark eyes onto his, an eyebrow quirking upward at him. The woman was confident, would easily tell him what to do (like how he should probably start leaving changes of clothes at her penthouse apartment since she had every intention of seeing a whole lot more of him), but for now she held her cards close to her chest. Flashing a smile at him, she hooked her hand behind his neck and tugged him back toward her, kissing him again as if sealing the deal.

pm
email
^
theodoric park
 Posted: Sep 6 2017, 10:07 PM
26 years old
chef
dating
all the wrong people
surry hills
10 posts
minty meatshake
The Epicure
theodoric park

Sometimes I feel I've got to, Run away I've got to, Get away from the pain that you drive into the heart of me, The love we share, Seems to go nowhere, And I've lost my light, For I toss and turn I can't sleep at night
It had been a while since he had woken up in a bed with the promise of more than just a goodbye kiss. This felt different, exciting even. Perhaps it was her age that coaxed Theodoric into thinking that this could be it. The women in his age group had little interest of settling down, or so it seemed. He was not a frequenter of clubs and bars; when he did find himself in one with a pretty young thing on his arm it never felt like this. He was quick to make connections, he always had been. Though with great velocity everything always fizzled out, but he would never accept the blame. He was the chivalrous sort, the kind to send flowers just because he could, or open doors whenever possible. How could anyone like that be the antagonist? If he wasn't the first to leave he would inevitably be left behind with the same excuse, “right guy, wrong time.” While he had grown used to failure in his conquest of love, it was gut wrenching all the same. It had been practically hammered into his skull that if he treated women right then he would yield great results. The only woman to prove that mantra as correct was his ex-fiance and that was before she ripped his heart out and ran. Ever since her he had been longing for the same spark, not really realizing that their love was something out of the pages of a fairytale. As long as he was apart from her whatever he was chasing was unobtainable. He was far too ignorant to acknowledge it, in fact it was something that hadn't crossed his mind in many years. Coco was unlike the other ones in the sense that she wasn't some fragile and insecure 20-something. She was established and carried herself with the kind of moxie that would make any woman tremble in their Jimmy Choo heels. It was her opulence that first drew him to her, the way she would throw her head back and strut because she knew that everyone in the room was watching her (at least Theo always did). His encounter with her at the restaurant had technically been their first, as it had been the only time he was brave enough to engage her. There had been other times where he would watch her from behind the brim of his champagne glass – often at charity events or social dinners. They were from the same circle, cut from the same cloth and he had always found her so electric. He never dared to cross the room to introduce himself, not before last night anyways, and that was a piece of information he felt more than comfortable keeping to himself. It was his confidence and brash approach that roped her in, or so he liked to think. The reality of the matter was that he could get used to waking up to her face and he didn't need pesky details spoiling anything. Her touch sent shivers down his spine and the way her silken voice just melted effortlessly into the air was perhaps one of the sexiest things about her. He listened, contented at how she agreed to his boasting, she didn't even bother to challenge it. She indulged all the wrong sides of him, but he loved it. He relished in the taste of her lips on his. He jolted at her playful squeeze – he had always been ticklish. “You had me fooled,” he replied. Her lack of cooking didn't surprise him, a lot of socialites were the same. They either grew up having a personal chef, or acquired a taste for it somewhere along the line. He had enjoyed the luxury of impeccable meals throughout his childhood, but there was something so authentic about a home cooked meal. While his interest was piqued at the mention of a breakfast date, he was slightly disappointed. But, there were plenty more mornings where the two could share a platter of fluffy homemade pancakes. “If I'm good? What happens if I'm bad?” He quirked his brow at her, genuinely curious at what her answer would be. He groaned in protest as he pushed her away, but her lips quickly shut him up. His hand ventured into her tangle of hair and pulled her closer into him. Truthfully he could have spent all day in bed with her; her company was just lucid and he couldn't get enough. He broke the kiss and brought his hand up to cup her cheek. “A breakfast date sounds wonderful,” he began. He planted another kiss, this time on her forehead; his lips lingered momentarily before withdrawing. “It will be my treat, of course.” Anything less would just be inconsistent with Theo's morals. Coco was strong willed, but that did not make her impervious to his never-ending stream of gifts and fancy dates. He glanced around the room, locating his various articles of discarded clothing. He wasn't sure the state of them, but hopefully they would be acceptable enough for a breakfast outing. Etc.
tag: coco bae • notes; this is a little all over the place, please excuse my writer's block <3
pm
^
coco zhang
 Posted: Sep 10 2017, 07:47 AM
36 years old
trophy wife
divorced
her louboutins
world tower
13 posts
minty meatshake
the queen
coco zhang

"be a good boy and we'll see if I change my mind," she grinned up at him, fingers still stroking down his side. The man was beautiful, something so different to the others. Sure they'd been sexy as well, had something going for them in their own right - otherwise why would she have pounced on them? - but they just weren't enough. Theo had what it was she was looking for, even though she really couldn't put her finger on what it was. physically he was so beautiful, his features so striking (she was borderline obsessed with that grecian nose), and the way he looked at her like he needed her came off as flattering rather than desperate. His arrogance literally had charmed her red lace underwear off and the way he dressed and carried himself had definitely put the idea in her head of having him as some beautiful eye candy within moments of meeting him. He'd look so good on her arm at all the high society parties and galas, and he actually had a job that wasn't something she would gloss over when introducing him to people.

"you're the chef, though, shouldn't you be the one cooking for me?" she pouted up at him, lips still tinged with the red stain of last night's lipstick (whoever had invented kissproof lipstick didn't know coco zhang). Her hands continued to smooth over his tan skin, her hair in gorgeous disarray (proof of the antics of the night before) as she smiled softly up at him, "would you cook for me one night?" it was a quiet question, a careful one, almost like she was handing him something so important to her without any knowledge that she could trust him with it. If Theo didn't know any better he'd have thought the woman was acting shy. Coco did want to know, though, it was a romantic idea but not one that just casual hook ups would really go for.

their kiss felt so good, the way he held her almost made her like a gooey little puddle. He would never know that, though, never know the full extent of the effect of what his hands on her body did to her. she kept cards so tight to her chest it would take him a while to realise she actually was contemplating keeping him around as something more official (or maybe not, because max loves these two so much, it's a struggle). it had been a struggle, the split from her now ex-husband, and while coco hadn't been ready to move on with something else she had definitely found some willing toy boys to keep her occupied. Theo wasn't one she was ready to let go of quite so easily and even though he was yet to feel it her talons were hooked in quite deep.

Her brows raised when his did and she let out a short laugh at his question, hands slipping around so she could sink her nails in the soft flesh of his ass cheeks. A dark gleam shone in her eyes as she smirked up at him, a predator and her prey, "baby, if you're bad I'll just have to punish you..." she'd not yet been able to pull out all her black leather toys, the whips and gags and dildos, the hard metal handcuffs and soft black braided rope; and while normally the woman didn't ever hesitate with it she didn't really expose her kinks just for one night stands. Running her tongue along the bottom of her teeth she flashed him a smile before she laughed, kissing him again (maybe breakfast could wait, maybe she could stay right there in the bed for hours and hours). He was wiggling his way into her heart, and she didn't hate it at all; Theodoric was the perfect gentleman, right down to the way he held the door open or pulled out her chair for her, "but you don't want to be bad because you won't be allowed to drive the Mercedes. now get off me and come shower because I need to show you off to the world."

pushing him up again she gripped his chin between her thumb and fingers and kissed him one more time before she got to her feet and moved to the ensuite bathroom. watching his reflection in the huge mirror she smiled at him as she caught his eye and then gestured toward where two robes hung on hooks on the wall, "there's a robe there for you, I'll find you something to wear after." would it be weird if she dressed him in her ex-husband's clothes? She knew there was definitely a couple of shirts still about in the apartment, mostly ones that she wore when she missed him or wanted to go for that wearing your boyfriend's shirts look. leaning against the glass of the huge double shower she turned on the taps and held her hand under the water to check the temperature, glancing back over her shoulder to see where her boy was, "are you working tonight?"

Uh Bub your writer's block puts my regular writing to shame 😂😂 don't stress, your posts are so amazing!
pm
email
^
theodoric park
 Posted: Sep 13 2017, 02:17 PM
26 years old
chef
dating
all the wrong people
surry hills
10 posts
minty meatshake
The Epicure
theodoric park

Approval – it was something that Theodoric spent an absurd amount of time seeking out, not from family or friends, but from women. He was what some would consider as an enigma. While other bachelors of his social stature crawled from bed to bed clinging to their freedom, Theo tried everything in his power to avoid that. He didn't want to be a part of that class; cheating and breaking hearts was the furthest thing from his style. He had wanted nothing more than to be married before he was thirty, but the prospect of that had been looking down. As of lately he had been partaking in the exact behaviour that he found despicable. He hadn't wanted to sleep around, sure it felt good physically, but there was an emotional scarring that came associated with it. Each pretty face that he drug home from the bar was always a potential spouse. He didn't view them as another warm body to abuse for his own gain, in fact he liked to think that the ones he selected were rather high class (they were not). Though he was picky with his taste of women, he was not necessarily a great judge of character. Sooner or later he could decipher who someone really was, but rarely (if ever) at first glance. He had the habit of attracting the same sort of company and while he could never admit it, it was typically his fault. Theo loved to get flashy with his money, and he didn't always do it in the right places. Not only had his arrogance earned him the company of gold digging women, but it had also gotten quite a few punches landed on him. He would shrug it off and attribute it to the lower class being feeble and out of touch with reality, when it was actually quite the opposite. He had never had a good grasp on the real world and there had really only ever been one person who could bring him down to earth. Since she was long gone there was no reason for him not to indulge, hell he could be who ever he wanted. If Coco wanted to stroke his ego, then why the fuck not? She could stroke any part of him if she really wanted to. The way she looked in the morning light was tempting. Her hair fell in messy tangles that framed her delicate face in such a way that if Theo hadn't had such strong self control there would have been no way that either of them would have left that room all day. Though the mention of being punished was curious, and certainly something that he had never experienced before, Theo wanted to take things slow. Her caramel skin and deep eyes were at the moment irreplaceable and things got overly complicated when ever sex was thrown into the mix. Last night hadn't been the best introduction to what Theo hoped to be a long lasting relationship between the two, but it was a start nonetheless. “As sexy as that sounds, let's save that for later,” he spoke in between gentle kisses placed along her collarbone. He paused his passionate assault on her chest and smiled into her skin as she spoke about the Mercedes. “Baby,” he started as he crowned his head up to flash her a cocky grin. “My first car was a Mercedes, I don't need to drive yours.” She was cute, trying to bribe him with the luxuries that he had already had in life. Little did she know that she didn't have to give him any incentives, Theo would practically do whatever she pleased, all she had to do was ask. He wasn't the type to directly state it. He loved catering to women, he just despised how some of them abused that power. Her lips melted him and he wrapped his arm lovingly around her waist once more to extend the kiss. She was making this all incredibly hard. He wanted her anywhere he could get her; in the kitchen, on the stairs, the balcony, anywhere...and who wouldn't? He laid back and watched her rise from the bed. Her curves killed him. The way her hips swung as she made her way to the washroom was hypnotic and if it weren't for the promise of seeing her body soapy and lathered up Theo would have stayed in bed and watched her forever. Instead he rose, eager to see what awaited him; even if it ended in a few kisses and second base he would be satisfied. He nodded at the robes, he had always been more of an air drying sort of guy, but he would get to all of that business afterwards. He came up behind her and ran his hands down her hips, “Lucky for you I'm not.” He kissed her neck tenderly and skimmed his touch up to just under her breasts. He stopped himself from going any further and he broke his lips away from her. His hands fell back down to linger on her hips for a moment longer before he took her hand. “Come on,” he cooed. He stepped inside, pulled her toward him and engulfed her in his arms. He held her close as the warm water cascaded over them. He leaned his torso back and cupped Coco's face between his fingers. “I can't get over how beautiful you are,” he murmured after planting a lustful kiss on her forehead. Etc.
tag: coco bae • notes; thank you, you are too kind <33
pm
^
coco zhang
 Posted: Sep 21 2017, 07:45 AM
36 years old
trophy wife
divorced
her louboutins
world tower
13 posts
minty meatshake
the queen
coco zhang

Laughing as he spoke up about his car, she couldn't help but be amused at his words. She was used to being wined, dined and sixty-nined by spoiled little rich boys, but she was also used to spoiling the less fortunate. Clearly Theo was not of the latter category, but he really didn't fit into the former either - not entirely anyway. She adored that arrogance, the unapologetic confident this man exuded and her fingers ran playfully down his warm back. If she could wake up every day like this she would be set, all her hang ups about her ex husband would be gone (she liked to think so) because this new boy toy was a much better distraction and a more fun way to spend her time. "is that so?" she laughed again, gazing fondly up at him.

the man was so beautiful, it was easy to soak up his physical presence, but she also enjoyed the way he felt like an equal (if she let herself think about him like that). Too often she was the queen and her toys were just little boys to her, worshipping the ground she walked on (she didn't mind that in the slightest), but to feel a better connection with someone was something she hadn't realised she was missing. Theo was stunning in every way, but she enjoyed talking to him too (otherwise he'd be sent away the moment her mouth tired of kissing against his tanned skin). "you should take me for a spin in yours , then," she hummed aloud as she turned her head slightly when he came up behind her. That strong, firm body against hers made her almost melt but she merely grinned at him, her lips stained red from last night's lipstick and swollen slightly from his assault on them with his mouth. his hands skimmed across her body as she tested the water, the smile on her lips never wavering as his fingers roamed over her skin, "you're very handsy this morning."

being tugged into the shower after him, she let him hold her as she reached for the loofah and the bodywash, pretending as if her entire goal for the shower was to actually get clean. While she did want to wash, she wasn't averse to the way he was touching her at all and she glanced up at him after she soaped up the sponge, smiling softly as he cupped her face. He was so besotted with her, which warmed her considerably. He was refreshing and new, different and far better than her recent dating pool, she really had been in severe need of an upgrade when Theodoric had just arrived in her life at the right place and the right time, "look at you." she smiled softly, raising the loofah up to sweep it across his bare chest, watching the suds get washed away almost immediately by the water streaming over his shoulders. Turning her face in his hands she pressed her lips against his palm, closing her eyes as she nuzzled into his grip, "You're so good for my ego, you very nearly make me want to keep you around twenty-four seven just to have someone say beautiful things to me." Looking back up at him she smiled as she dragged her fingers across his now clean chest, "you also look insanely good by my side, the most handsome of arm candy."

the woman wasn't looking for love, only fun and that little ego boost and power trip, but Theo wasn't what she had reckoned for and she realised that if anyone could wiggle their way into her heart and tear it open again it would be him. She'd never let him know that power he could have, though, and she raised herself up on her tip toes before kissing him softly.

Ugh sorry, this was terrible and I didn't really move it forward much!
pm
email
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
new poll