mlkshake!
the unicorn
bondi
being lovely
dairy
60 posts // §220
direct link // May 30 2016, 06:00 AM
absences

are you going to be busy or going on vacation? has something come up? either way, to keep your characters safe and to let us all know that you haven't fallen off the planet, please post your absence in this thread using the code below! Please make sure to have an expected return date, you can always change it later.

CODE
[dohtml]<div class="milkfaces"> <div class="milklegs"> <div class="milktitle">## MONTH - ## MONTH</div> <p> you don't need to explain why you're away but if you want to this is where you can do it :B come back soon because we'll miss you! <p><b>this affects:</b> please name your characters! </div></div>[/dohtml]

played by dan - she + her - gmt - mature threads?: depends - contact: LINE kni.nad -
louie
the trophy husband
mosman
chef
straight
9 posts // §50
direct link // Aug 11 2018, 06:46 PM
12 AUG - 19 AUG

I'm going to stay with my dad/do work experience at the company where he works so I'll still be around on line but I probably won't be posting a whole lot!

this affects: just louie

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
cute RPG-Directory shadowplay jcink tinder palette | jeju boarding school one chance  candyland couture critical beauty re-bye: panfandom personified kpop site hul! daebak sadeon! rp adverts rpings An 18+ non-canon Potterverse AU RP set in Australia we are bulletproof incredible! Only A Memory Away | AU Sailor Moon w/ combat mechanics the beginning sonder warring crowns K-Urban: Korean Music Forum universe 『 M E R C Y 』