meatshake!

01. BOO!

please register in lowercase letters. avatars are 250x400

set in spookney, australia, meatshake! is a fresh and friendly real life dead rp that encourages wild and free rping and diversity! we're accepting of all players and characters from any background (treat others how you wish to be treated in return). You won't be judged for your plots, no matter how dark and messy they are or how cute and fluffy you want them to be c: come join us where you can just write!

your BATmin

02. cryptkeepers

what's new? -

03. news from the grave

Shocktober! welcome to the spookiest of the months and milkshake meatshake's second halloween! We've got a bunch of fun spooky things for you to play with including post bingo, a pumpkin hunt and some games! get into the spirit and come up with a creepy name for your character and submit your favourite halloween songs for our playlist! All the details are right here, ghoulfriends!

28 august: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAX YOU'RE THE LIGHT OF OUR LIVES AND THE MOST AMAZING PERSON, MILKSHAKE LOVES YOU <333

23 august: a year ago today, zero came out of hiding and stopped stalking milkshake - she finally joined us! because max missed zero's bday this year, the second best date to celebrate zero's existence is the day she came into our lives! enjoy our shineeshake games!

14 august: today we're flipping out a quick little activity check! please read all the details here!

1 august: happy earth day nova milkshake! happy engagement zero!

1 june: ayo ladies & gentlemen, this is milkshake's one year anniversary! it's a massive milestone for a number of reasons, but most importantly it's very symbolic of the friendship and totally insane plots we have come up with over the last twelve months. thank you to everyone who has brought their sunshine and light to milkshake and jumped into all our adventures with us! we love you so much ♥

23 april HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZERO!!!! today our lil peppa was born and this gross world became so much brighter <33 have an amazing day beautiful, and know that we all love you!! <3

20 march come play our first monthly post bingo! lasting until the end of april!

11 march this month's of the whenevers are up! congratulations all our wonderful players c: you're the best!

1 march we are eight months old! thank you for everyone who has kept milkshake the amazing, friendly, safe place it is <3

21 Feb. nominate the OTMs which should be renamed the of the whenevers

1 Jan. Happy new year babies!

17 Dec. merry christmas friends! christmas is just next week so we're not going to do a MASSIVE event but there's still some fun things to do and don't forget to complete the activity check
09 Nov. Things are still a little spooky around here, but we're back to our regular milkshake flavour! Check out the latest announcement for some new things! Stay amazing, friends!

Oct. HALLOWEEN Things are getting pretty spooky around milkshake! MEATSHAKE! Stay tuned for mini events and games being progressively released in the lead up to our spookiest holiday!
28 Sept. HAPPY JAAN DAY! today we celebrate the day that jaan was born, just a few moons ago! thank you for being born, jaan, thank you for being on this planet with us and thank you for being our amazing lovebug who will only ever cheer us on and never hold us back. This day is for YOU, baby!!
01 Sept it's spring!
12 Aug. new skin! let us know if something is wanky!

please welcome jaan as our very first mod! thank you for stepping up to help us out <3

new poll

» b a n s h e e, #rad
werewolf woo
 Posted: Sep 24 2017, 09:24 PM
22 years old
photographer
single
the ocean
surry hills
31 posts
cookies 'n scream
the stoner
werewolf woo

the hills
I only call you when it's half past five The only time that I'll be by your side I only love it when you touch me, not feel me When I'm fucked up, that's the real me. I just fucked two bitches 'fore I saw you Always tryna send me off to rehab Drugs started feelin' like it's decaf
Charlie’s descent into the supernatural had started pretty simply – all of the studying he had to do for forensics had led him to the dark side of the web full of unsolved murders and theories (which were well within his scope of knowledge considering it was what he’d been studying for four years) and with that came the people that saw what everyone else thought was impossible. The frat boy had still been skeptical, of course – who wouldn’t be after living a life entirely unbelieving of ghosts and demons – but then, one night when all the other guys had been fast asleep and the swimmer had been smoking outside, he swore he’d seen a woman crying across the street, but the second he shone the light from his phone onto her –

She’d disappeared.

When he’d told the dudes, they’d rationalized that maybe it was the high that had caused him to hallucinate – but Charlie knew it was anything but that. He had been smoking his weakest shit, the kind that barely gave him a buzz, so the only explanation that he could conjure up in his mind was that he had seen an actual spirit. With that information, the athlete had begun to use his knowledge from uni and his trust fund to purchase some wild equipment, and it’d only taken a few posts to his twitter before he’d started gaining double the following (even if a part of him knew it was only because they stuck around for the shirtless hey I’m in a haunted house! pics).

Exposing himself to the online world also gave him new chances to meet other sorts of people on the supernatural spectrum – he’d met some witches and mediums down in Bondi, and now he was heading to the sparse field out behind the cathedral to meet up with Radley (that one kid he always ordered Chinese food from, and now he knew that he also did a lot of spiritual shit, so he’d asked for his usual bag of egg rolls and a séance on the side). The grass crunched beneath his heavy boots as he trudged through the field, a black duffel bag slung over his broad shoulder – full of equipment, in case he needed to grab some content for his followers – and ignored the eerie silence around him. (#eatmyassspirits).

Charles noticed Radley up ahead, the moon like a silvery beacon above them as the frat boy crept closer, a playful smirk on his lips as he tried to keep his steps as muffled as possible before he was a mere foot behind the other, his fingers digging into his lean sides. ”Boo.” he laughed, even though he was already feeling spooked by their surroundings while Radley probably felt at ease, rubbing at his forearms, bare in the long sleeved black tee he wore. ”So, you gonna pop my séance cherry? Tell me how it’s gonna go down.”

pm
email
^
rigger radley
 Posted: Sep 25 2017, 01:11 PM
22 years old
nothing atm
single
moon goddess
bondi
81 posts
intestinal ripple
The Empath
rigger radley

i'm fine// charlie woo
It had been awhile sense Rad had been in a place quite like this. Spirits were all over, he didn’t need to be in some spooky abandoned place to contact them. The aesthetic was something he had been craving, however, it was just he abandoned part that was starting to creep under his skin The aesthetic often pulled it together. Radley knew too that where tragedies happened there was often negative energy, it would result in homes never being occupied afterwards.

Still he missed finding places both freaky, and beautiful to figure out what was still hanging around. Though he wasn’t ready to just do this alone again. While before Rad used to roam around the less populated areas of the city to find abandoned building and set up shop for the night, he hadn’t managed to do that much sense he had been snatched. Even just walking around alone in the city was something that made him nervous, but pushing himself to just get back to where he used to be seemed like a good way to get over what he he needed to.

Charlie was a good dude, not that Rad knew him that well but he had been a regular costumer of the chinese place that he used to work. Of course now he had lost that job but he still was friends with Mr.Wu, would visit him often and still was able to score some free food (it was mostly form the man’s wife she was still worried that Rad was looking too thin even if he had filled back out months ago). With that he agreed to bring some egg rolls too along with a backpack with some things that would help them contact any spirits that would be wandering around. Rad had just gotten a new dowsing pendulum he was excited to use, but also he had an ouija board and some candles.

Being there first was not ideal, but Radley had let a handful of people know where he was, going as far to send a maps location to his cousin and Corey. Standing there he had mixed feelings. There was something calming about it, the night being warmer now that summer was starting to blow in again, and the lights soft from the few street lamps that were around. Still he was alone and that was unnerving. Eventually he heard something, soft sounds, from behind him, Rad stiffening, one hand tightening around the bag of egg rolls and the other around his phone. Rad was okay with spirits, it was the living he was afraid of.

Boo. And fingers in his side made Radley squeal and dropped the bag of egg rolls turning quickly ready punch whoever it was. Thankfully he was quick to register it was Charlie, there with a lazy laugh and his yellow aura. His heart was thudding in his chest still but he let out a nervous, breathless laugh. ”Ah… haha, yeah I guess I am,” Rad managed to get out after composing himself a little bit, crouching down and grabbing the bag of egg rolls that had thankfully stayed curled shut.

”These are your’s yeah,” Rad held out the food for his ghost hunting partner. ’Um how it’s going...well we are gonna head inside and find a place that feels right, I have a couple things to use you can chose what you want to do and I’ll explain it all while setting up. Did you do any research on the place? Oh and I didn’t know if you wanted to do any of the stuff with your equipment and all that.” He of course knew of all the readers and specialty cameras but had never used them, he didn’t need to. As he spoke and letting it sink in that Charlie was there Rad calmed even if the grip on his phone was still pretty tight.

pm
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
new poll