you got me milkshook, Guest
0 posts / §

Add Reply
New Poll

do you believe in love at first sight, or should i walk by again?, nyx&tj
played by zero - she / her - gmt -7 - mature threads?: yes - contact: zrohmygod on line -
TJ
the hero
campbelltown
fire fighter
pan sexual
59 posts // §300
direct link // Jul 16 2018, 01:56 PM
It was the end of the day for him, an overnight shift and now the last call at eight in the morning was one for a cat that was stuck. That wasn’t unusual,they did plenty of animal rescue calls, it was part of the job. Granted fighting fires and flood rescue, things that were more than a cat stuck in a tree (it happened a lot there was a reason it was a firefighter stereotype) were why TJ did what he did but this was rewarding too. He offered to just take care of it on his own on his way home. He was sure he could do it with no issue.

There was no fan fair when he drove up in his navy ute, just him parking in front of the house that had been listed with the call. His eyes flicking up to it and letting out a soft sigh. It had been a long day but he had the next to two relax and chill (granted there was no big call he had to go in for, he shouldn’t really have been but TJ was always on the ‘on call’ list of people, it was what he wanted). He stepped out of the truck and looked around to see if he could see the kitten at all in any of the more precarious areas around. Tj also kept hi ears open for any small meows. There was nothing so he made his way to the door.

Just a quick press of the doorbell and a few seconds before it was answered TJ had his happy smile on his face before the door even opened ”Hello…” Stopping short of his greeting when he saw her. It was Nyx and she was still just as beautiful as when he had seen her last (she always would be). TJ cleared his throat then. ”Sorry I was choking on a feather from your wings.” It was completely second nature to throw out the lines but he quickly tried to follow backup and glass over that he had even said that to her in the first place. ”So you called about a stuck kitten? Well here I am to save the day.” There were times when the ma ame off arrogant generally his suhnny disposition would downplay all that confidence.

Happy purple TJ !
played by mandie - she/her - est - mature threads?: yes - contact: likethunderr on line! -
nyx
the queen of the damned
surry hills
mortician
bisexual
16 posts // §85
direct link // Jul 16 2018, 07:48 PM

My smile's an open wound without you

It was her day off, having spent a good chunk of the weekend at the mortuary, Nyx got the day off. But like most days that aren’t planned for, her day off didn’t overlap with her husbands day off. They were life and death, truly. The Hahn’s chased each other often, and that lead to a lot of downtime for Nyx to do as she pleased. She found a comfort in domestic things lately. She had pretty much free range of the decoration of the house, and anyone who knew her could see her hand at it. Modern, but dark and gothy. Nothing suffocating, but it was enough for anyone to see it. There were still light colors, it looked like both her and Valerian lived there, but her influence in the house was strong (the black crystal chandelier that hung over their bed was her favorite piece to date, besides her bat). But she had always tried her hand at gardening, she didn’t have the greenest thumb in the world, but she didn’t kill plants too easily either. So while her garden often bloomed beautiful pinks and purples, she had found black gardens and that was her new venture.

Fitting, wasn’t it?

So as she had slipped out to backyard, the grey indoor cat that had been a gift from her husband after she had spent most of their marriage asking about getting one, had slipped out from behind her and bolted up a tree out of her reach.

Great.

The fire department hadn’t been her first call after realizing there was no way she was going to get Wednesday down herself, and there was no way that Val would be able to come home to assist her. It’d been an hour and the cat still hadn’t come down. So she called around for help. The fire department wasn’t her first choice, they had humans to deal with, and not a cat in a tree. But no one else seemed to be available to help her, and someone had forwarded her call to the fire department. They said one of their guys would be able to come by on his way home to assist, and by this point, Nyx was absolutely dying of embarrassment. Why couldn’t the cat stay inside while she sat outside to drink her coffee?

Keeping her eye on the cat and listening for the door, Nyx had wrapped a long black sweater around her, seeing as she wasn’t out of her pajamas just yet. But she headed towards the door when the doorbell went off, and wrenched it open and of course it was TJ standing there. It couldn’t have been some random firefighter who happened to take pity on a woman and her cat.

But her smile was on her face, shaking her head a little bit as he dropped one of his infamous lines. “You’re still using that one?” she asked him, cocking an eyebrow at him. TJ had been her last ex, the one before she met Valerian, and their relationship hadn’t come to a combustion moment, but instead had slowly started to unravel. It didn’t feel too messy, at least she didn’t think so. “I did, she slipped out behind me and went straight up a tree,” Nyx said, a gently laugh coming from her lips as she shook her head. “The tree and the offending Wednesday Hahn are this way,” She said, waving her hand for him to follow her from the front to the back, and a small bitchy meow came from tree that was straight out her back door. “There’s a ladder over there but...I haven’t gotten better at tree climbing,” she said, a smirk on her face as she looked over at her ex boyfriend. He was looking good, and she was glad he was holding up well.

taejoon suhn nyx pls
played by zero - she / her - gmt -7 - mature threads?: yes - contact: zrohmygod on line -
TJ
the hero
campbelltown
fire fighter
pan sexual
59 posts // §300
direct link // Aug 7 2018, 09:59 PM
His eyes flicked down for a moment, sheepish, but not embarrassed. ”Of course, and I will for as long as you keep looking like an angel,” She was married, they had broken up years ago, she was happy with her husband. He even knew Valerian and knew he was a good guy. Realistically TJ shouldn't have been speaking that way to Nyx if only out of respect for her marriage, but he couldn’t help it. He talked that way to everyone, he used compliments often and the fact was he would never truly stop loving Nyx it didn’t matter if she was a Seo or a Hahn, she could be a Smith and he would still love Nyx. Once upon a time he was so sure she was going to be a Suhn, and then his heart got in the way.

Wednesday, of course. He knew why the kitten was named that, he knew how spooky Nyx was. She had a beautiful smile, and skin that was tan and glowing, but she was always a queen of the damned. TJ followed the woman through the cute house that was definitely decorated by her. The dramatic and gothic was everywhere. Then they were outside, even the back yard was obviously Nyx’s it made him chuckle.

A small mew caught his attention as he squinted up to see the kitten. ”Oh hey baby girl.” TJ received another small mew. Attention turning to Nyx again he shook his head. ”You really need to let me teach you how some day,” Likely it wouldn’t ever happen but it was just some fun banter for now. ”I can get up to her don’t worry.” It was half showing off (a lot of showing off) with TJ opting to not use the ladder. Instead he jogged over to the tree reaching up to the lowest branch and starting to pull himself up. TJ was quick as he scrambled up the tree confidently until he reached the branch that Wednesday was sitting at the end of. TJ simply reached out but didn’t move form were he was close to the trunk, he knew that this was all up to waiting for the kitten to trust him and come close so she would run away and he wouldn’t endanger himself.

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
cute RPG-Directory shadowplay jcink tinder palette | jeju boarding school one chance  candyland couture critical beauty re-bye: panfandom personified kpop site hul! daebak sadeon! rp adverts rpings An 18+ non-canon Potterverse AU RP set in Australia we are bulletproof incredible! Only A Memory Away | AU Sailor Moon w/ combat mechanics the beginning sonder warring crowns K-Urban: Korean Music Forum universe 『 M E R C Y 』